[cisb102sp04] L4 Q6 Joshua Sundeen

  • From: sundeej2@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: cisb102sp04@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2004 19:28:57 -0500 (EST)

First,  I learned that somebody somewhere out there should set up a graphical
user interface for telnet.  Seriously,  We have all been trained for so long to
use a GUI that going back to the days of the command prompt interface is at the
least "not fun."  Anyhow,  I used
http://www.elated.com/tutorials/management/unix/basic/  for some starting
information on the "use" of telnet.  Even after reading this page and several
others, I found myself struggling along threw the Library of congress telnet
area.  I did manage to find an area where they listed copyrights and upon
further "blind searching" I found The jeffersons episode #1008.  It seems like
there is a ton of informations available here.  One only has to know what the
heck they are doing to find it.

"... all the modern inconveniences ..."
          -- Mark Twain
Joshua Sundeen