[cisb102_vc] Re: CISB 102 Lesson 4, question 4 Lisa Davis

  • From: http4him@xxxxxxxx
  • To: cisb102_vc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2002 22:56:40 -0800

I think that if the telnet was more user friendly I would have gotten
more information and less of a headache.  I don't think I will make a
practice of using telnet very often, unless I figure out some way to get
around the way the screen looks, (very dated!)  to me it was too
confusing.

Holly  H
http4him@xxxxxxxx
So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen.
For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal
2Corinthians 4:18