[cisb102_vc] CISB 102 Lesson 4, question 4 Lisa Davis

  • From: LDavisLCCStudent@xxxxxxx
  • To: <cisb102_vc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2002 20:41:28 EST

Hi all,

I had never used (or seen) telnet so I checked out
http://www.lvsonline.com/telnet/telnet2000.html to learn about it.  It's a nice
(but somewhat user unfriendly) way to get a great deal of information out to
the public.

I went to the Library of Congress telnet "site" (not sure if that is the proper
term for telnet).  The address is: telnet://140.147.254.3 (which seems odd
because it is not the address form that I am used to)

I looked around the site and saw what it had to offer.  The braille and audio
sections were frozen as well as the federal legislation, but the copyright
information was available to view.  You could find out the hours that the
library is open and some fast facts.

Thanks for reading!
Lisa Davis