[CinSUG] Re: Next Quarterly CinSUG Meeting

  • From: "Vernon Walatka" <vwalatka@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <cinsug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 14:17:31 -0500

Bill,

The attached was sent to the CinSUG listserv rather than to your group at Miami
University.

Vern (CinSUG Webmaster)

Vernon Walatka, Ph.D.
4480 Boardwalk Court
Cincinnati, OH  45242
(513) 791-0897
vwalatka@xxxxxxx
    Date: April 19, 2006

    Time: 4:00 – 6:00 PM

    Location:
    SAS Cincinnati Office Center
    4555 Lake Forest Drive, Suite 150
    Cincinnati , OH 45242

    This meeting will be a bit of a departure from our normal format. We invite
you to feature your best SAS ® tips and tricks that you have come across
through your years of experience. Come show your stuff and receive an award if
selected as the winner! There will be three categories: Gold, Silver and
Bronze.

    Post meeting activities will include looking at baby pictures of George
Hurley's new daughter.  ; )

    Hope to see you all there!

    Jeff Ahrnsen
    CinSUG