[CinSUG] Re: Next Quarterly CinSUG Meeting

  • From: Bill Heck <heckwc@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cinsug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 14:08:23 -0500

DS folks,

There's a Cincinnati SAS User Group (CinSUG) meeting coming up.  I've sent a note to Jeff Ahrnsen to ask about membership.  Let me know if you would be interested in attending this meeting.

Bill

Jeff Ahrnsen wrote:

CinSUG Meeting

Date: April 19, 2006

Time: 4:00 – 6:00 PM

Location:
SAS Cincinnati Office Center
4555 Lake Forest Drive, Suite 150
Cincinnati , OH 45242

This meeting will be a bit of a departure from our normal format. We invite you to feature your best SAS ® tips and tricks that you have come across through your years of experience. Come show your stuff and receive an award if selected as the winner! There will be three categories: Gold, Silver and Bronze.

Post meeting activities will include looking at baby pictures of George Hurley's new daughter.  ; )

Hope to see you all there!

Jeff Ahrnsen
CinSUG

--