[cinemaexp] Re: Blurbs for 2016 CINEMA EXPLORATION FilmsH

  • From: william jefferson <wcjeffer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cinemaexp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2015 05:54:53 -0500

Joel,

With respect to Peace Officer, I’m sorry but I think that everything preceding
the sentence beginning: “Brad Barber…” should go away. It reads to me as though
we are telling the audience how to feel/respond to the movie in advance, kind
of an emotional spoiler, if you will. (Additionally, it could make the job of
recruiting a peace officer speaker -already a difficult task, I’m finding -
that much tougher.) The rest of the blurb is perfectly adequate, I think.

- Bill

On Nov 23, 2015, at 8:12 PM, Joel Johnson <joel_johnson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

<CINEMA EXPLORATIONS 2016 Blurbs.doc>