[cinemaexp] Re: Blurbs for 2016 CINEMA EXPLORATION FilmsH

  • From: "Shannon Haines" <shannon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cinemaexp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2015 09:29:30 -0500

Thanks, Joel! The only other thing that I could use is the ratings for these
films (that is, if any of them are rated), but I can look that up on my own.
These descriptions are too long (by quite a bit) to use in the flyer format we
discussed, so – with your permission – I will edit them down for print
purposes. We can use the full versions on the website if you so choose. I will
try to email you some draft promo materials by the end of the day tomorrow.

Thanks, as always, for your hard work! Wishing all of you a Happy Thanksgiving.

Shannon