[cinci_dads] Re: testing

  • From: Kate Powers <kpowers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'cinci_dads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <cinci_dads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2001 17:00:31 -0500

Welcome, Mike! Just a note to all dads: I told Tim that we were going to
have a Transportation Day on Friday at 9:30. OOPS! It's 10:00 a.m. to ll:30.
There will be trucks for the kids to explore - probably over on the driveway
of the main building. The kids have really enjoyed this event in the past
and we welcome you to join us! Kate