[cinci_dads] The Children's Home

  • From: "Cincinnati Dads" <cincinnatidads@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cinci_dads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2001 18:08:35 -0500

Hi All!   Long time no see!
Just wanted to pass a few things along to you.  I spoke with Kate Powers at the
childrens home today and she asked that I pass a few things along to you.
The first thing is that this coming Friday, The Children's Home is having a
'Transportation Day'.  This will be held out front of the Old children's
home...so, you can park as normal and just walk over.  They will have
firetrucks, police cars, ambulances, etc for the kids to explore.  The time is
10:00 to 11:30 am...again this Friday.

Also, Kate also asked that we all please sign in when we are using the center.
There is a sign in sheet in the playroom that we need to use...just put the
date and our groups name at the top.  They use this to show how many people are
using the room and for what.

Lastly,  Kate also asked that if you ever have any comments, idea's,
complaints, etc about the center, that you are more than welcome to call or
e-mail her.  The phone number is 272-2800 and her e-mail is
kpowers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks and hope to see you all soon.

Have fun at the paintball outing this Saturday...wish I was able to join you!

Tim Nabors

Visit Cincinnati Stay at Home Dads at:
www.cincinnatidads.com