[cinci_dads] Re: Website Polls

  • From: "Bruce Healey" <healey@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cinci_dads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2003 07:50:26 -0400

Tim, how about this:

"How would the war in Iraq been different if Bush had of been a Stay at Home
Dad?"

A. Departing tyrants would receive (explosive) party favors.
B. Britain would have received a "Thank-You" note.
C. Planning would have included rides home.
D. He would never have invited France anyway (too whiny).
E. Would have changed the date of the war as soon as he knew no-one could show
up.

Bruce