[cinci_dads] Website Polls

  • From: "Tim Nabors" <timnabors@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cinci_dads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2003 19:53:04 -0400

As you may have noticed, a poll was put on our website just for fun.  It was
'What title should the media give men who stay home'.  Anyway, of 45
voters...most opt for Stay at home dad (44%), the next highest vote was for
'stud muffin' (24%), 20% didn't care, 3 people liked Mr. Mom (gag me), and the
other 2 liked at home Dad.  I think I'll take the title as Stud Muffin. Might
help to set my future resume apart from the others (like the trash bin).
Anyway, any thoughts for another poll would be appreciated. Nothing to
controversial please, it's just for kicks.  I will keep this one up for another
week or so.  Thanks

Tim Nabors
Studmuffin

Visit  Cincinnati StudMuffins at: