[cinci_dads] Re: 'The Masculine Mystique'

  • From: AHummeldor@xxxxxxx
  • To: cinci_dads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 17:20:26 EDT

I thought this was an excellent and informative article also.  I know a few
people I plan on sharing this with.  Thanks.

George

In a message dated 5/15/02 1:48:13 PM Eastern Daylight Time,

<< Subj:     [cinci_dads] Re: 'The Masculine Mystique'
 Date:  5/15/02 1:48:13 PM Eastern Daylight Time
 From:  daphne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Mike & Moira Layman)
 Sender:    cinci_dads-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 To:    cinci_dads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

 Hey,

     I think this article presents a fair and representative view of
stay-at-home fathering.  It's well written, unbiased and focuses on the
issues of being a stay-at-home dad rather than focusing on personalities or
individual differences.
     Thanks for the info.

 Mike L.