[cinci_dads] Re: my son

  • From: AHummeldor@xxxxxxx
  • To: cinci_dads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 17:13:42 EDT

Christine,

I am real happy for you that your son turned up safe!

George

In a message dated 5/15/02 4:10:34 PM Eastern Daylight Time,

<< Subj:     [cinci_dads] my son
 Date:  5/15/02 4:10:34 PM Eastern Daylight Time
 From:  christine@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Christine Herforth)
 Sender:    cinci_dads-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 To:    cinci_dads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

 Thank God!!! At 3:55 pm today my son was arrested by the independence
police. Funny story behind that one, I can laugh now because I am so relieved
that he is safe. He will now sit his but in the Kenton county detention
center and have some time to think about what he has done. I sure hope that
it helps.
 God Bless
 Christine >>

//www.freelists.org/archives/cinci_dads