[cinci_dads] Re: Play days

  • From: Bruce Ripley <bripley2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cinci_dads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 13:07:39 -0700 (PDT)

I just moved to Warren County, so our chances of
coming to a regular playgroup are better if it's
relatively close to the Deerfield Twp./Loveland area.
Doing the occasional outing to places like Cincinnati
Mills, parks, etc. is fine, too.  I also want to
attend a DNO one of these days.

Jim - glad to hear you're hanging in there with the
Moms Club as the token dad!  How are things going with
the club?  My wife wants me to infiltrate another Moms
Club out here, but I'm not up for being a trailblazer
again...

Anyway, my new phone is 683-1546 if any groups or
activities are coming up.

Bruce Ripley

--- Jim Reeb <jreeb@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Robbie 2 ½ (3/28/04) and I are still down here in
> Finneytown looking for
> someone to play with on occasion. I tried to
> organize a small playgroup
> earlier this year, but could not get the momentum
> and participation to keep
> it going. I ended up joining the Colerain Moms
> group. Bruce Ripley paved the
> way for guys to join which involved amending their
> bylaws. (That?s women for
> you!) Now that he?s gone I?m the ?token dad?.
>

> Give us a call. We go down to the Museum Center
> regularly in addition to
> having a Zoo and Highfield Gardens (Evendale) pass.
>

> 600-0778
>

> Jim
>

>   _____
>
> From: cinci_dads-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx