[cinci_dads] Re: Play days

  • From: "Mark Hood" <markhood66@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cinci_dads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2006 09:51:31 -0400

Wish I could, Audrey is in school till 11:30, Margo till 3:00. Wednesday we are doing Tallstacks with a dinner cruise. Thursday, school till 11:30/3:00 again. Friday I am chaparoning a school trip to Tallstacks.

Man, there are just too many things happening, what I wouldn't give to have a down day and not do a thing.

On a different note, any ideas for a DNO. It's been a while.

Have a great day,

Mark.

From: "John Elliott" <jelliott_2727@xxxxxxxx>
To: <cinci_dads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [cinci_dads] Re: Play days
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 09:42:00 -0400

Me and Sam(1+) are going to be at the Sharon Woods Nature Center and playground on Tuesday from 9:45 to 11:15am if anybody wants to join us. Last week the weather was awesome, dad number was underwhelming. Suppose to be nice tomorrow. Anybody interested?

John

- Online, searchable archives of the list are available at //www.freelists.org/archives/cinci_dads