[cinci_dads] Re: Painting Project - Children's Home

  • From: "Mike & Moira L." <daphne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cinci_dads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 May 2003 06:37:42 -0500

Paul,

    Unfortunately, right now the prospects for the painting project aren't
looking too good.  So far, you're the ony person who's said they are available
and willing to help :(   Consequently, I'm going to have to talk with Kate at
the Children's Home and let her know that it doesn't look like the painting is
going to happen.
    Thanks for your willingness to help, and hope you guys have a good trip.

Mike L.