[cinci_dads] NPR Morning Edition Clip on Stay at Home Dads

  • From: "Mike & Moira L." <daphne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Cincinnati Dads" <cinci_dads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2003 15:42:53 -0500

Hey,

    Here's a link to a National Public Radio clip that I heard a few days prior
to Father's Day: http://discover.npr.org/features/feature.jhtml?wfId=1297487.
You need either RealMedia or Window's Media Player to listen.  It's a
commentary by David Eddie, author of Housebroken - a book about stay at home
fathering.  I don't neccessarily agree with everything he says, but it's
interesting listening.
    Hope you have a good 4th of July Holiday.

Mike L.