[cinci_dads] Message board

  • From: "Tim Nabors" <timnabors@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Cincinnati Stay at Home Dads" <cinci_dads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 14:44:00 -0500

It's done.
Thanks Jim and great idea!  Now just to get everyone in the habit of
using it.
 Our new message board is at:  <http://cincidad.proboards12.com/>
http://cincidad.proboards12.com/
Looks very easy to use...I was able to post a message...so it must be
extremely easy!
I will also put a link to it from our website soon...but in the
meantime, you might want to put it in your 'favorites' folder so it
doesn't get lost.
Thanks

Tim Nabors

Visit Cincinnati Stay at Home Dads at: