[cinci_dads] Interview for Stay at Home Dads article.

  • From: "Cincinnati Dads" <cincinnatidads@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Cincinnati Dads" <cinci_dads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 May 2002 11:57:19 -0400

Hey Dads,
Just wanted to let you know that next Friday at the Children's Home, a lady
from radio station WMOJ Warm 98? (that does the Family magazine) will be there
around 12:30 or so.  They want to do a feature about the Cincinnati Stay at
Home Dads (because we're so darn cool) for their Fathers day issue of the
magazine.  Hope you can be there...I think her name is Shelly, I think I have
the radio station correct, I think it's for their family magazine.  I'm sure it
is next Friday though...I think!  ;)
See you then.
Tim

Visit Cincinnati Stay at Home Dads at