[cinci_dads] Fw: ballet

  • From: "christine herforth" <christine@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cinci_dads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 May 2002 11:28:06 -0400

Ok guys here is the scoop. This is definately a deal you can;t pass up. This is
for the performance of 1001 nights. playing may 10 thru the 12
Matinee tickets for sat and sun are as follows
15 for orchestra seats
7 for balcony (yes i said 7 dollars)

Evening performances
27 for orchestra seats
10 for balcony

Loge seats are 27 (can you believe that)

Any one interested in tickets email me. I will need to collect the monies in
about a week to go pay and pick up tickets so we have them in time. This truly
is an amazing price. By the way balcony seats are good seats but this is an
amzing price for orchestra seats and if you have never sat that close now is
the time. Our whole family is going and we will probably do a matinee and most
likely on saturday so as not to interferre with church. We will sit in the
orchestra. I hope someone will join us!!!
Christine