[cinci_dads] Re: Interview Request

  • From: "Cincinnati Dads" <cincinnatidads@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Cincinnati Dads" <cinci_dads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 19:11:22 -0400

Just wanted to let you know that Jeff Hall agreed to do this...since he has
twin babies, I figured he would have the most spare time to do an interview! So
- if you wanted to do this, it's too damn late!  We will probably be getting
more of this kind of thing soon since Fathers Day is coming up...so- your
chance to fame and fortune is still just an email away (Well, a ten minute
diversion anyway)!  Hope all is well!

Tim

Visit Cincinnati Stay at Home Dads at
www.cincinnatidads.com