[cinci_dads] Interview Request

  • From: "Cincinnati Dads" <cincinnatidads@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Cincinnati Dads" <cinci_dads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 06:00:00 -0400

Hi All -
I had a phone call last night and this email from this lady looking for a SAHD
for a live interview this coming Saturday morning at 10:30 am.  From talking to
her, sounds like it could be a lot of fun.   If you would like to do this
please call or email me ASAP and I'll pass along your info to her.  Thanks...

Tim
248-8596

Visit Cincinnati Stay at Home Dads at
www.cincinnatidads.com

I am the producer of an ABC Radio Networks, nationally syndicated radio
program, Satellite Sisters.  This weekly, three-hour show is hosted by five
real sisters from four cities on two continents.  Together the sisters
explore topics that run the spectrum from news to family issues, from
friendship to social issues.  (If you would like to read about the Satellite
Sisters, please visit www.satellitesisters.com

In light of the recent Newsweek cover story, "She Works, He Doesn't, the
Latest Twist in Jobs & Family" link: <http://www.msnbc.com/news/907920.asp>
- we are looking for a man who is @home dad who would be willing to share
his story on our live show.
In specific, we would like to find a father, who out of financial necessity
- lay off - downsizing - etc, has chosen to stay home with the kids while
his wife remains in the workforce.  Much of our audience find themselves in
this arrangement so we wanted to open up the dialogue with a sharp,
articulate individual who is willing to share his insight, challenges and
triumphs.  What does this do to a relationship?  How does this impact the
family? Have your friends been supportive?  Is your wife supportive?  Are
you having fun?  Do you think you will reenter the workforce, or are you
pleased with this arrangement for the long term?  etc.

The interview would occur via phone on Saturday, May 24th at approximately
10:30 am EST.

I shall call your phone number on the website to follow up - but if you have
any suggestions in mind - it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Corny Koehl