[cinci_dads] Fw: meet Wednesday 8/8/01

  • From: "niewierowski" <n.ski@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cinci_dads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2001 19:20:55 -0400

----- Original Message -----
From: niewierowski
To: thedads@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, August 06, 2001 7:12 PM
Subject: meet Wednesday 8/8/01

Howdy,

Jeff Hall wanted to know if anyone would be interested in joining Andy and him
at Coney Island this Wednesday around 11 a.m. for some fun in the sun.
Everyone should meet at the "Island shop" approximately at the designated time.
Jeff will try to secure a spot at the picnic area for those who are bringing
lunch. Also please note, Coolers are not permitted in the pool area. There is a
designated unsecured area to leave them.
Got further questions, contact Jeff by telephone.
I have never been there and would be interested in car-pooling or someone
willing to give me some pretty darn good directions from West Chester.

Peace
Rick N-ski