[cinci_dads] Re: The Toddlers Law of Property

  • From: Kate Powers <kpowers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'cinci_dads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <cinci_dads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2001 09:53:12 -0400

Hey Guys - This reminds me: We have a parent discussion group twice a month
which used to be called the "Toddler Discussion group".  One evening I was
telling my husband about my day and I mentioned that we had the group.
"What?", he replied, "You have a discussion group for toddlers?  I can just
hear the conversation now:  'Mine, no, mine, no MINE!'"