[cinci_dads] February DNO - Mighty Ducks Game

  • From: <scubadog88@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cinci_dads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2005 15:42:35 +0000

Guys,

I have attached a flyer which details the DNO for February. I wish I could take
credit for creating the flyer but I didn't so I can't.

Basic Info.....
Cincinnati Mighty Ducks Hockey
Wednesday February 23
7:35 Face-off
$15 seats for $12

They have reserved 20 tickets for us to sit together. Tickets can be ordered
via phone with a credit card, mail using the attached form, or in person, but
MUST be purchased by February 21 in order to guarantee a spot with the group.
(In other words as of Monday 2.21 the tickets being held will be available for
the general public to purchase.)

Hope this all makes sense. Feel free to e-mail or call me with questions of if
you can't open the attached flyer.

Hope to see many of you on the 23rd!

Rick Thomas-Harmon