[cinci_dads] Re: February DNO - Mighty Ducks Game

  • From: Paul and Karen Koloszar <koloszars@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cinci_dads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2005 16:47:39 -0500

MMMMMMMMMM, beer and meat... Count me in. What night?

PaulK2

On Jan 7, 2005, at 5:38 PM, Tim Nabors wrote:

Thanks for setting this up Rick (Mr.No comment)!  I plan on going...I
never pass up a $1.00 beer night...or a $4.00 beer night for that
matter...plus it just wouldn't be right if we didn't do a hockey game
during the winter!

Anything in the works for a Jan. night out?  A new place just opened up
here in old Milford that I've been wanting to go to...they serve beer
and food (buffalo burgers!)...what more does one need?  Anybody
interested in that for a night out this month?

Tim
When will our consciences grow so tender that we will act to prevent human misery rather than avenge it? -Eleanor Roosevelt, diplomat and writer (1884-1962)

- Online, searchable archives of the list are available at //www.freelists.org/archives/cinci_dads