[cinci_dads] Children's fun fest

  • From: <scubadog88@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cinci_dads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bethagin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <Davidmburtoniii@xxxxxxxxx>, <YMErtle@xxxxxxx>, <cris.kaminskas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <Angela_Rodenparker@xxxxxxxxxx>, <vschneider@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 May 2005 11:50:41 +0000

Hey Guys,

Our preschool is hosting a "Children's Fun fest" on Friday May 20th from 5:00 -
8:00. If you are looking for something family friendly to do on a Friday come
check this out. It is our first attempt so we aren't sure what to expect, but
there will be festival-type games (dino dig, duck pond) as well as face
painting, cupcake decorating, etc. We will have hotdogs & pizza and a few
snack-like things. Sorry, no beer......that comes AFTER the fun fest!

The preschool is in Pleasant Ridge Presbyterian Church at 5950 Montgomery Road
in Pleasant Ridge.

Feel free to contact me for additional information. Hope to see some of you
there!

Rick Thomas-Harmon

//www.freelists.org/archives/cinci_dads

free to contact http://www.cincinnatidads.com/ (Cinci Dads) or ctelling@xxxxxxx