[cinci_dads] Re: Children's Home on Friday the 5th???

  • From: Amy Moseley <moseleae@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cinci_dads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 02 Jul 2002 11:55:56 -0400

Steve and the kids wont be there, they're out of town all week. Amy

At 11:26 AM 7/2/2002 -0400, you wrote:

Hey,

Just checking to see if anyone plans on going to the Children's Home on Friday? I've talked to a couple of "regulars" who've said they won't be there because of other 4th of July holiday plans. If nobody else is going to show up, particularly before 11:00 AM, Michaela and I won't plan on attending either.
If you're going to show up, please respond to this email and let me know when you plan on getting there. Thanks.

Mike & Moira L.
<mailto:daphne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>daphne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Amy Moseley, Ph.D. University of Cincinnati Dept. Molecular Genetics Mail Location 0524 231 Albert Sabin Ave. Cincinnati, OH 45267-0524

Phone: (513)558-2971
Fax:     (513)558-8474