[cinci_dads] Children's Home on Friday the 5th???

  • From: "Mike & Moira Layman" <daphne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Cincinnati Dads" <cinci_dads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2002 11:26:33 -0400

Hey,

    Just checking to see if anyone plans on going to the Children's Home on
Friday?  I've talked to a couple of "regulars" who've said they won't be there
because of other 4th of July holiday plans.  If nobody else is going to show
up, particularly before 11:00 AM,  Michaela and I won't plan on attending
either.
    If you're going to show up, please respond to this email and let me know
when you plan on getting there.  Thanks.

Mike & Moira L.
daphne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx