[cifnmedia] Radio for sale.....

  • From: "Mike D" <cubsfreak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cifnmedia@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 07 Aug 2004 00:35:34 -0500

I am selling one of my radios.  Yes you all know I love radios I found a new one I want to buy lol.

This radio for sale is a handheld 32 channel SmartCom, no its not motorola because...its totally programmable by the user to any VHF frequencies between 148-174 MHz,  Digital and regular CTCSS tones, and even repeater pairs.  This radio has a priority channel, full 5 watts transmit.  Included are the radio only 7 months old (great condition) like new!  rubber antenna, speaker mic, battery charger base which allows you to charge 2 if you have them, battery 1000 MAh battery Upgraded from the standard, and the programming paperwork.   I will program it for anyone interested in buying it just send me your frequencies and tones if you know them and I will put them in.  This radio receives great.  I know a few times I had it sitting out on the table and heard some distant base stations.  If anyone is interested I will give you a few days then I am going to sell it on ebay or try other locations. &nbs p;  Contact me I also have a picture.

Michael Dickerson
FLORA E.S.D.A & FLORA RESCUE SQUAD
STATE OF ILLINOIS CERTIFIED EMT-B
CIFN*2 Central Illinois Fire Network -SOUTHERN Coordinator
ABC25 Storm Spotter for Clay County,IL
GMRS License : WPZT859

Is your PC infected? Get a FREE online computer virus scan from McAfee® Security.