[cifnmedia] Fwd: 2005 Christian County Illinois Police & Fire Insignia Collectors Show

  • From: Sean & Kimberly Aaron <cifn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: CIFN LIST <cifnmedia@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 18:25:25 -0800 (PST)

Sean A. Aaron (CIFN*1)
Central Illinois Fire Network
cifn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.geocities.com/central_illinois_firenet

--- Begin forwarded message:

From: Andrew & Nancy Nelson <huntzman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 15:02:15 -0500
To: Nancy Nelson <nancyny@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Chuck Kobel <ckobel1@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: 2005 Christian County Illinois Police & Fire Insignia Collectors Show

Hi Everyone

It's official, Nancy and I are hosting our first patch show in Illinois. This is something we have both talked about for a number of years, but with the insignia restrictions in NY it was impossible. Now that we are here, we have decided to jump right back into collecting and what better way than to host a show and get to know other area collectors.

We ask that you please take this opportunity to forward our show information to other collectors. We are looking to establish a long term show and a good start is the best foundation. Those of you who have traded and interacted with us before are our best advertising.  Here is the show information.

Best wishes & stay safe,
Andrew & Nancy

2005 Christian County Illinois Police & Fire Insignia Collectors Show

The arrangements have been made for the 2005 Christian County Illinois Police & Fire Insignia Collectors Show.  The show will be held on Sunday, May 1st, 2005 at the Stonington American Legion Hall Post #257, located on North Street in Stonington, Illinois (off Route 48).   The show will be hosted by long time collectors Andrew & Nancy Nelson, formerly of New York.

The Hall will accommodate over 50 tables, which will cost $10 each if prepaid or $15.00 the day of the show. The show time will be 9am â 3pm. Setup for pre-registered table holders is scheduled for 8am â 9am. Table reservations and payment must be received by April 1st. Table locations are on a first come, first serve basis. Please contact us early for a table reservation form.

Admission will be $3.00. Admission is free for Spouses & children under 16 of attendees and uniformed police & fire fighters. Food & Refreshments will be on sale at the hall. All proceeds from this sale benefit the American Legion.

The show is located in central Illinois within  hour of Springfield & Decatur. We ask that you please pass the word on to other collectors about the show.

It is the position of the show hosts that all reproduction insignia must be clearly marked.

For show information or to make reservations please contact the hosts Andrew or Nancy Nelson, 314 Elm Street, Stonington, Illinois, 62567, (217) 325-3251, e-mail:  huntzman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx   We will also be happy to fax or email directions to anyone needing them. Show information and updates will be posted on our website: www.huntzman.com