[cifnmedia] Fatal Champaign Accident

  • From: Sean & Kimberly Aaron <cifn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: CIFN LIST <cifnmedia@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 21:12:41 -0700 (PDT)

Fatal Champaign Accident
A Monticello man died early yesterday morning after his car collided with
another vehicle along I-72. Authorities say twenty-six year old Kyle Jamison
was traveling on the east bound side of route I-72 just west of County Fair
drive in Champaign. The Champaign County coroner's office reports Jamison died
on the scene of the accident and the driver of the other car was taken to a
local hospital. Illinois State police are still investigating the accident.

Sean A. Aaron (CIFN*1)
Central Illinois Fire Network
cifn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.geocities.com/central_illinois_firenet