[cifnmedia] FW: Truck Muster upcoming ----------- UPDATE

  • From: "Randall W. Ruble" <randallruble@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Randall W. Ruble" <randallruble@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2004 11:20:54 -0500

Pittsfield [Pike, Illinois]  Truck Muster    9-11-04

Just letting everyone know final details.

I was asked if there was a charge.  NO, free admission to all.

In regards to the parade before the Muster.

If you would like to be in the parade please call

Tammi Zumwalt-Green at 217-285-9027

She is in charge and will reserve you a place.

The theme of the parade is "Hollywood Nights"

The parade starts at 1100, so you should be there before 1030 to line up

The parade will end about 1.5 blocks south of the fire house

YOU HAVE TO PRE REGISTER FOR THE PARADE.

It is not part of the Muster, but part of the Fall Festival.

We have nothing to do with it, but being in it.

Other questions about the fall festival call

Susan Collins, chairperson   217-285-5280

RE: booth space for stands, Call Margie Manson at 217-285-2468.

The Muster is open to ALL

Anyone who would like to show any EM vehicle or related are also invited

So bring all those old trucks. Everyone loves to see them.

Any questions feel free to get a hold of me

Randall W. Ruble

624 North Dutton

Pittsfield, IL 62363

217-370-1051