[cifnmedia] Bradley FD Fish Fry

  • From: Sean & Kimberly Aaron <cifn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: CIFN LIST <cifnmedia@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 20:03:25 -0700 (PDT)

Yes, it's that time of year!  We are preparing for the annual Bradley Fire
Department Fish Fry. This years dates are June 11th and 12th, 11am to 11pm each
day.  Entertainment scheduled for Friday night is 5 Guys Named Moe.
 As you know, with the fish fry comes the annual cash raffle.  Tickets are
$50.00 a piece and are available now. Yes a little pricey, but I've found that
it's easier to get a few people together to split the price. Here's the
winnings breakdown.

1st -          $5000
2nd -         $2500
3rd -          $1000
4th -          $500
5th - 10th - $100
11th - 20th - $75

Remember only 400 tickets will be sold!  To get a ticket, of course see me or
email me cmwilcox@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Or call the fire station at 815-933-2401

Thanks for your support!

- Christopher

Sean A. Aaron (CIFN*1)
Central Illinois Fire Network