[cifnmedia] 1 vehicle accident 2 injured

  • From: "Mike D." <cubsfreak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cifnmedia@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 00:21:04 -0600

ONE VEHICLE ACCIDENT IN FLORA

WNOI.com

1/24/05BT

One person was injured in a one-vehicle accident in Flora over the weekend. The accident occurred at about 1:30 Sunday morning in West North Avenue.

According to the State Police 21-year old Danny Prosser of Ingraham lost control of his pickup truck, which went off the roadway and crashed into a ditch. Prosser was arrested for DUI, illegal transportation of alcohol and improper lane usage.

A passenger in the truck, 21 year old Shea Thoman of Noble was injured in the crash, he was taken to Clay County Hospital for treatment.

Michael Dickerson
Need to leave me a message or find out if I am online?
http://cifn2.chatango.com/
IWARN, Inc. Trustee
FLORA E.S.D.A & FLORA RESCUE SQUAD
STATE OF ILLINOIS CERTIFIED EMT-B