[CIAM-F6-Working_Group] WArtGames news & other things

  • From: Guy Revel <guyrevel@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: ciam-f6-wg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 14:19:56 +0100

Dear all,

Seems everyone is not aware of the change : Jean-Marc Badan has been appointed the new FAI General Director, but at this time he retains also his position as Sports Director, so you can guess he is quite busy !

On June 9 I sent you a questionnaire about sponsorship. Unfortunately very few among you sent it back up to now, although this is a very important matter. Mind you, we are not talking about getting reduced price on, or for free a couple of servos or a radio set, we are talking real sponsorship that may enable you to cover your competition and flight shows season costs. I am ready to assist you and provide guidelines on how to secure sponsors, but it is essential beforehand that I know what you did up to now and what kind of sponsors you have, if any. So I append again the questionnaire, please send it back ASAP.

World Artistic Games. The selection situation is progressively clearing up. There are difficulties with the Prague AeroMusicals contest as, at this time, only one day appears to be possible (February 4) as the hall owner does not want to loan it for two successive days. On the other hand, two AeroMusicals contestswill probably take place in Belgium, one of them is presently almost certain on February 11 & 12. These contests will be used to select the pilots invited to compete at the World Artistic Games in China in November, 2012,

Addresses : I still need a few email address of pilots who may be invited to China, provided they take part in one of these contests, but provided they know about it. So please, PM to provide me with these addresses:
- Chris Brislin
- Danil Pylajev
- Andris Shebins
- Nico Strebel