[CIAM-F6-Working_Group] Official FAI Aeromusical contests in Belgium

  • From: Robert Herzog <robert.herzog@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: F6 working group CIAM <ciam-f6-wg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 01 Nov 2011 00:26:30 +0100

Dear CIAM F6 list readers,
For the time being, we are actively preparing two international FAI competitions in Belgium during next year's first months. Probable (still provisional !) dates are February 11&12 in Lommel (north-east of Belgium) and probably March 23 & 24 or March 30 & April 1st in Mons (south-west of Belgium). If we succeed in our negociations (and this should be concluded for both flying sites by the end of this week), both competitions will be officially entered as international events on the CIAM calendar and they will be centered on F6B Aeromusicals. I will mark them as "WAG selection contests" in order to qualify them for the selection for 2012 World Artistic Games in China. You are welcome to manifest your interest for these contests, but the main idea is to alert everyone that these are probably the only dates available for us in that period of next year. With the addition of the French March 3 to 5 2012 IITOP meeting in France, close to Paris, this would already become a reasonable assortment of competitions to prepare for the WArtG2012 delegation. If anyone on this list knows about other projects of international Indoor meetings during this winter and next spring, please communicate
the information, so that we prevent clashes of dates!
Greetings to all, and prepare your models and music !
Robert Herzog
CIAM delegate Belgium
--

     Robert Herzog