[CIAM-F6-Working_Group] Re: Official FAI Aeromusical contests in Belgium

  • From: Robert Herzog <robert.herzog@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ciam-f6-wg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 01 Nov 2011 18:23:17 +0100

Le 1/11/2011 14:19, Jiří Havel a écrit :

Dear Robert,

Our F6B AeroMusicals contest in Prague (11. 02. 2012) is going to be unfortunately in collision with your contest in Lommel!!! It is bad luck but the owner of the hall in Prague is not giving to us any other possible free term so that we are not able to move with it forwards or backwards. Our contest will be in FAI International Calendar as well.

Best regards

Jiri