:: Ikuzou !!:: ::Ikuzou !!:: [Zetsube Roin - Episode I] Turn IV: Ugh!

  • From: Kaioshin Zyle <kaioshinzyle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: chugakusei@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 3 May 2002 23:05:32 -0700 (PDT)

Zetsube leaves his class and wanders the school grounds.

"Ah... school is over! Hmmm...Kouchou Sensei has called a student body meeting.
I can't help but wonder; why is all of this happening now?! And he is still
missing in all of this."

The 'he' Zetsube had referred to was Kage-sensei.

"Ite!"

Zetsube had been walking haphazardly and walked into an opening door. The
impact had also hit the one opening the door.

"Temae! Bakamono!!"

That voice had a distinct ring to it. As if its' pitch meant authority. That
voice belonged to none other than Dr. Hades.

"Hades-sensei?! Gomennasai!!"

Zetsube said, bowing.

"Hmpf! I'll let it go this time, but you owe me a Kirin later. Understood!?"

As Dr. Hades spoke, his cape unfurled, flapping all about, which struck Zetsube
as odd seeing as how they both stood still and there was no wind. Not wanting
to anger the already irritated Hades, Zetsube agreed.

"Good. Glad we argree. Now... I'm off. Back to my foresaken shanty of a
commorancy!!"

Hades stormed off. Oddly enough, his cape never moved. His words bewildered
Zetsube, but he did attain one solid train of thought...

"(I'd hate to be the one that bothers him next.)"

Just then Zetsube saw two students creeping towards a shack.

"(What are they... Masaka!!!)"

Zetsube looked at Hades. Realizing he'd not seen them, decided to get them out
of there. He sprints across the school grounds, with arms extended, trying to
reach the shack before Hades does. After avoiding two conversations, four
inquiries and one cat-call, Zetsube finally reached the boys. The sun was in
his favor, as his shadow was cast out of the boys' view. He slowly walked
behind them then...

"...and what do you two think you are doing!?"

Zetsube says in his best, but poor, Dr. Hades impersonation. The two boys turn
around with their heads hanging low.

"You two are lucky that I found you and not Hades-sensei. Kaze... Aritomo... It
would be best if you stay away from there. It's none of your business. You've
an assembly to attended in eighteen minutes. And futhermore........."

Zetsube lectured them as he pulled them away by their ears.

Who's the HOTTEST person on CollegeClub.com?
Check out Rate Me! and see who's in Today's Top 10.
<http://rateme.collegeclub.com/rateme>