:: Ikuzou !!:: [Aritomo and Kaze to GM] Episode I, Turn IV: Ugh!

  • From: <sean@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Chugakusei Ikuzou List" <chugakusei@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 May 2002 00:01:54 -0400

Episode 1, Turn IV: Ugh!
"This Old Shack"

Post by:
Fukumitsu Aritomo
and
Junpuu Kaze

Aritomo made his way inside the room and excused himself as he bumped into a
few people as they were trying to get out.  "Kaze-kun!"  He grinned widely.
"We have a half hour break before we have to go to that assembly."  He
leaned over and whispered "want to check out that shack?"  Ari's grin still
had not left his face

Not given a chance to really say hi, Kaze seemed to be thinking of about
Ari's offer.  Kaze expected Aritomo's over exuberance this time and wasn't
taken aback by Ari begining to talk before he could reply with any kind of
greeting.

Kaze began to think about the shack behind the school and that weird feeling
he got from it.  If Ari had the same feeling he wouldn't be grinning so much
about the prospect.

<If he goes alone I think something...bad, might happen to him.  I doubt I
can be of much help but I should go anyway.>

As Kaze was about to repsond he realized he had given him too much time to
think of another line of questions.

Aritomo wasn't sure exactly why he wanted to check the shack out, but he
knew he wanted to see what was so intriguing about it in the first place.
"Ara?  Wheres your sister?  I would have assumed she would have been in your
class?"  Ari's head was whipping side to side looking for Keiko.  "So what
do you say, interested?"

"Umm...Keiko is in Y-kumi, and I guess I'll tag along to the shack."

"Honto ne?"  Aritomo paused for a second, trying to recall if he saw Keiko's
name on the roll call list.  "So desu!  Thats right!  I remember now, I
marked her as being there in the class when I did roll call, she must have
shown up just after I finished, Hades-sensei was busy talking to another
student..."  Aritomo kept on talking, meanwhile Kaze had thought about
telling Ari his misgivings and that feeling toward the back of the school
but then he decided that it may only give Ari yet another reason to go back
there.  Besides, hopefully the feeling wasn't coming from the shack itself
and nothing would happen at all.

"Alright!  Ikuzou!"  Ari practically yelled, his monologue finished, he
grabbed Kaze by the wrist and started for the door.