[chickennugget] Re: How do I completely remove chicken nugget?

  • From: Chris Smart <csmart8@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: chickennugget@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 07 Sep 2014 10:12:10 -0400

Dale, did you not see the replies to your first posting of this, where we asked you to look under your username and Appdata? Go Start > Run > %appdata% and hit Enter. Look around. Do you see a Chicken Nugget folder in there?

At 10:42 PM 9/6/2014, you wrote:

I am having enormous problems with Nugget and need to completely remove it from my system. It won't properly add an account and it has lost my primary twitter account.

I have been able to get it working by creating another user on windows and reinstalling the software but that is hardly efficient and not a long term solution.

When I uninstall nugget and then reinstall it, it still has old tweet data, my authorisation details etc. It would seem that I need to completely get rid of it and I don't know where it is hiding its data.

After removing the software no directories exist inside program files so it must put its data somewhere else.

Thanks,
Dale.

Dale Reardon
Phone:  03 6286 7105  Mobile: 0420 277 457
Follow me on <http://www.twitter.com/dalereardon>Twitter and <http://www.facebook.com/dale.reardon>Facebook <http://www.dalereardon.com.au/>My blog covering discrimination law, Disability Issues and higher education For information on moving to Tasmania see our <http://www.movetotasmania.com.au/>Living in Tasmania blog

unsubscribe in the subject.
To manage your subscription options go to:
//www.freelists.org/list/chickennugget
To view the list archives go to:
//www.freelists.org/archive/chickennugget

To download chicken nugget go to: