[chickennugget] How do I completely remove chicken nugget?

  • From: "Dale Reardon" <dale@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <chickennugget@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2014 12:42:22 +1000

I am having enormous problems with Nugget and need to completely remove it
from my system. It won't properly add an account and it has lost my primary
twitter account.

I have been able to get it working by creating another user on windows and
reinstalling the software but that is hardly efficient and not a long term
solution.

When I uninstall nugget and then reinstall it, it still has old tweet data,
my authorisation details etc. It would seem that I need to completely get
rid of it and I don't know where it is hiding its data.

After removing the software no directories exist inside program files so it
must put its data somewhere else.

Thanks,

Dale.

Dale Reardon

Phone:  03 6286 7105  Mobile: 0420 277 457

Follow me on Twitter <http://www.twitter.com/dalereardon>  and Facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/dale.reardon>

My blog <http://www.dalereardon.com.au/>  covering discrimination law,
Disability Issues  and higher education

For information on moving to Tasmania see our Living in Tasmania blog
<http://www.movetotasmania.com.au/>