[chess] Re: If you have no timekeeper, ...

  • From: Gen Rev <speakforthlight@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "chess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <chess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2021 10:47:11 +0200

Good day David and Time Keepers

Stan came back to me this morning.  He can’t make it for the new time slot. He wants to play at 1300 UTC our original proposed final schedule.  This means we might not have you as our TK.

So we still hoping for a time keeper who can make it for 12 October at 13 UTC.  Thanks

Kind regards

Mario Roberts

Sent from Mail for Windows