[chelas-general-chat-list] Notice On Behalf Of A Friend

  • From: Chela Robles <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: chelas-general-chat-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 05 Sep 2012 11:18:05 -0700

Hello, This message is specifically for all trumpeters whether blind or sighted of all playing levels. I need to know if there are any of you who wish to have trumpet lessons to further increase your playing ability, from no experience to professional, or for those who are revisiting this ever forgiving passionate instrument of choice, smiles, a friend and mentor of mine, Richard Boulger, is offering lessons, check it out here: http://www.richardboulger.com/site/archives/1214 and be sure to mention Chela Robles to him when you email him at rbjazztp@xxxxxxx and if you mention me in your message to him, that would be great. I am the first blind trumpeter he came across via facebook and I've successfully recommended someone else to him and they have a lesson scheduled. So again if you have any questions, please email him and mention me that is greatly appreciated! rbjazztp@xxxxxxx Thank You! You can also email me as well: cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx if you have any access technology questions regarding skype and screen reading software for the lessons. As the student of Richard Boulger, you must abide by these terms of policy outlined below.

Trumpet Lessons with Richard Boulger Terms and Conditions

I, the Student, understand that I will be entering into the study of Trumpet Playing with Richard Boulger, Instructor (hereinafter referred to as "Instructor") and agree to the following Terms and Conditions:

Payment must be received one (1) week prior to the lesson scheduled for the following week. Students who may, for any reason, cancel a lesson will forfeit that week's tuition unless they supply Instructor with notification of cancellation no less than 48, forty-eight, hours prior to the scheduled instruction period. This policy applies whether you study for one week, one month, or an extended period of six months or more.

Students also agree to a scheduled weekly time slot and both Student and Instructor agree to adhere to this schedule with few exceptions.

Cancellations of lessons will be rescheduled at the mutual convenience and earliest scheduling opportunity of both Student and Instructor.

I, the Student, further understand that all MP3s and PDFs and any other materials created by the Instructor are the sole property of the Instructor, and are to be used by the Student exclusively for the purposes of learning to play the Trumpet. As such, these products are not to be copied, shared, or sold. All violations of this Agreement are punishable under Copyright laws and will be enforced.

Confirm receipt and understanding of these Terms and Conditions via reply email.

Chela Robles

"Passion is a great motivator. Music is a life-long learning experience."
--
Chela Robles
Facebook/Linked-In/E-mail/AIM/GoogleTalk: cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx