[chelas-general-chat-list] Looking at Costa Rica

  • From: Eric Calhoun <eric@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: chelas-general-chat-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2012 04:35:45 -0500

Hi folks, on this 9-11, I thought I would try and find out more about the
Rich Coast, Costa Rica.  I met a few people from CR, they are very
happy-go-lucky people.  Since we're getting close to Navidad (Christmas,) I
wanted to look up Christmas traditions.  Can anyone on this list recommend
any materials for learning about CR?  I have to improve my Spanish.

Eric
..

..

Eric Calhoun.  Be kind to your dogs and play with them.  Don't forget to
cuddle with them and let your give you lots of hugs and kisses!  Read to
your dog.  Play music for your dog.  Never forget: Dogs love us
unconditionally!  Eric Calhoun on Facebook: eric@xxxxxxxxxxxx