[chaoscope] first questions ...

  • From: luiz braga <lbraga@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: chaoscope@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2006 22:03:35 -0400 (EDT)

Hello Nicolas and all,

I'm a new-kid-on-the-strange-attractors-block .
I installed the 0.3 a few days ago.
I don't know much about it but I'm already
having tons of fun with it.
To me .. it works like some kind of MAGIC ...

Questions:

What is the maximum number of iterations
that can be applied to a render? There's a point
where I increase the 'iterations' but the estimated
time of complition does not increase anymore.
Does it mean it reached a 'limit'?

( this is a dumb question )
When I save a csview file in the projects folder
it gets lost. I'm not able to find it when I open
the prokects folder .. there I just find the csproj
files. Why???

Thanks a lot!
keep up the fantastic work.

Louis Braga