[chaoscope] a feature request

  • From: "John S. Meade" <jsmeade@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: chaoscope@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 22:07:21 -0400

Hello folks!

I've had a lot of fun with v0.1! thank you very much!
And you have no idea how happy I was to see a v0.2 come to light...

But it seems to me I read somewhere that you were considering different  "save
as" formats (Like .obj or .dxf .3ds? :) as well.

If so, then where in the VNullDot map have you placed them? and if I read wrong
then I'll just go ahead and suggest that it would be
a really really really fine feature to include.

The other question  I had was whether or not it was proper to post
post-processed images to this group but that nifty julia blob technique  I saw
today already answered that one.  (And that thumb was a real hoot too!)

J.S.Meade