[chaoscope] Re: View Palette Glitch

  • From: Chaoscope <chaoscope@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: chaoscope@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 12:55:45 +0100

Hi,

Attached is a screencap of the Views palette glitch. It shows up after the slider loses focus.

I see where you're coming from : because the text boxes width isn't a multiple of the digit width, the last digit is mangled and it looks like the slider is overlapping.
The slider is right against the text box. You can see it when the slider has the focus, the focus rectangle doesn't go over the text box border.

I really like your #3 and #4 suggestions for the rendering process (especially #3 as I'm not much of an animation guy, whcih probably explains why I'm a still photographer not a filmmaker!)

Alright, I think I should be able to implement the whole thing in the next version.

-- Type: image/jpeg
-- File: views_palette.JPG

I've changed the list settings so that you can attach images to your posts.

I think we should wait until the beta-test is over before we start posting our favourite renders on the list. When sending an image, please keep the file as small as possible, 30Kb should be the maximum size of any attachment sent.

Nicolas Desprez