[chaoscope] Re: Strange Attractor sculptures shop open!

  • From: "alex k" <kislitsyn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: chaoscope@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 00:05:07 +1100

very great to see these go to sale. I am not very good at navigating the
website however and can't find the prices. Maybe something easier can be
made for me to click on :) . Also found typo-

@ http://www.strangeattractors.eu/shop/shopa.htm

" -prizes include shipping costs"
change to prices

"Would you like to have an object in a different size, please
contact<http://www.strangeattractors.eu/contact/contact.htm>us"
perhaps better to say If you would like to have...

" -than you can sent us the .csproj file and we will look what can be done."
then you can send...

ps: ahh i found the prices! just had to click more. But I still think prices
should be shown earlier in the navigation. Or better to just say, "available
in polyamide or alumide" and list prices. It is confusing to see 3 links
just for stl render, chaoscope and animation, bunched together with the
actual thing that is for sale.

And yes, these are not cheap, but I commend the hard work and achievement.

May I suggest creating smaller earrings or jewelry? Ahh, im rambling. Great
work again Peter.