[chaoscope] Re: Strange Attractor sculptures shop open!

  • From: "Sven Neumann" <seven@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <chaoscope@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2007 15:45:48 -0800

Hi all,

Very cool, I'm truly impressed [and a lil bummed that the option is not yet
implemented in the current version for everybody to play around with]

The site layout is very good, clean and straight forward - good job on that
one as well.

Even though the prices seem to be a lil on the high side, I do know that 3D
printing is not the cheapest thing to do and that the "manual" clean up of
the geometry that you mention on the site can be time intensive depending on
how picky you wanna be about it - so it a fair deal.

Again, great work into the right direction and maybe at some point you'll
even share the knowledge of how to read out point clouds from chaoscope...
;-)

Best,
sven